Apple cookie recipe with cinnamon, Wanna invite your friends for tea? This apple cookie recipe will be your favorite cookie recipe. Delicious, melt in the mouth, and easy to make.
Apple Cookie Recipe
We have prepared a very delicious apple cookie recipe for you! Follow the instructions for some perfectly crunchy and yummy cookies;)
- 320 g flour
- 150 g butter
- 4 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 4 tablespoons starch
- 1 tablespoon grape vinegar
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 5 g vanilla
- 5 g baking powder
- 1 egg
- 50 ml of oil
- 3 grated apples
- 1 dessert spoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 25 g crushed walnuts
- Peel and grate the apples. Put the apples in a pot. Fry for 3 minutes.
- Add 2 tablespoons of granulated sugar, 1 teaspoon of cinnamon, 25 grams of walnuts and cook for 3 more minutes and put it on a plate, and wait for it to cool.
- Add 150 g butter, 50 ml oil, 2 tablespoons milk, 1 tablespoon vinegar, 1 egg in a bowl and mix well. Add 4 tablespoons of powdered sugar, 5 g of vanilla, and mix.
- Add 4 tablespoons of starch, 5 grams of baking powder, 320 grams of flour and knead for 5 minutes until it becomes a soft dough.
- Take a small piece of dough from walnuts with our hands and roll it and open it with a roller, draw 3 scratches with the help of a knife and put half a teaspoon of apple paste in it and wrap it.
- Place on a baking tray. Bake in a preheated oven at 170 degrees Celsius (338 degrees Fahrenheit) for 25 minutes.
- After the cookies have cooled, you can sprinkle them with powdered sugar and serve.
After the cookies have cooled, you can sprinkle them with powdered sugar.