Cinnamon cookies with cutest sugar paste topping! Just like it was bought from the patisserie, maybe even better. Crunchy and very delicious. Perfect for the birthday parties or as a tea time snacks.
Cinnamon Cookie Recipe
Delicious and crunchy cookie with sugar paste and cinnamon flavor.
- 350 gr flour
- 1 egg
- 1 dessert spoon of cinnamon
- 5 gr vanilla
- 1 pack of sugar dough
- 90 gr powdered sugar
- 50 gr starch
- 250 gr butter
- Put butter, powdered sugar, 1 egg into a bowl. Mix well until it gets creamy.
- Add the vanilla and cinnamon, mix a little.
- Add 50 grams of starch and 350 grams of flour gradually to get a soft dough that does not stick to the hand.
- Close the lid and let it rest in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Tear off some of the dough and lay it on baking paper.
- Roll out with a rolling pin and shape using the molds and place on a baking tray lined with baking paper.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180 degrees Celcius (350–375 F) for 15 minutes and let it cool for 3 hours.
- Knead the sugar paste well.
- Then just sprinkle the starch under the dough and roll it out with a roller and press the letters or numbers with the molds.
- Brush the backside of the sugar paste and stick it to the cookie.
Best cookie recipe for your kids birthday parties.