Crouton bread recipe, Croutons can be kept outside for up to 1 week in a container or plastic bag.
Crouton Bread Recipe
Crunchy Curotuon Breads For Your Soups and Salads
- Frying Pan
- 1 bread
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 pinch of chili pepper and black pepper
- 1 tablespoon of oil with chopped garlic
- Cut bread slices up into small cubes
- Add salt, chili, black pepper, and 1 tablespoon of garlic oil and mix with the bread pieces.
- Bake in the oven at 250 degrees Celcius (482 Fahrenheit) for 6 minutes.
- Crouton bread is ready to use for your soups & salads!