Easy spicy roasted potato wedges recipe. What is the best mate of the beer? Or what suits well with the chicken wings? An easy appetizer for movie night? Of course the answer is spicy and crispy potato wedges! Here is the best and the easiest potato wedges recipe from “Dishes from Turkey” team! Enjoy;)
Easy Spicy Roasted Potato Wedges Recipe
- 9 potatoes
- 1 dessertspoon of ground red pepper
- 1 dessertspoon of thyme
- 1 teaspoon of chili pepper
- 1 teaspoon of black pepper
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- half a teaspoon of turmeric
- 2 tablespoons of oil
- 1 clove of garlic
- Cut the potatoes into quarters and scrape the three edges very finely with a knife and put them into a bowl.
- Put the red pepper, thyme, chili pepper, black pepper, salt, turmeric, oil, shredded garlic, and mix well with your hand.
- Place baking paper on a tray and place the potatoes.
- Bake the potatoes for 50 minutes at 200 degrees Celcius and serve.