Garlic-Infused Oil Recipe (Ready in 3 Minutes) How to use your home-made garlic-infused oil?
- You may drizzle your oil over fried eggs, poached eggs, or omelets.
- Garlic-infused oil is much healthier and delicious than the butter to eat with a slice of crusty bread.
- It can be the best topping for the steamed veggies such as carrot, broccoli, cauliflower, etc.
- Marinating your meat with garlic-infused oil makes it soft and tastier.
- Garlic-infused oil can be the delicious dip sauce for your chips, bread, and crackers.
Garlic oil makes everything delicious...
- 200 ml of vegetable oil preferably garlic oil
- 20 cloves of garlic
- Pour 200 ml of vegetable oil ( preferably olive oil ) into the bowl
- Add the garlic into the bowl and crush it for 3 minutes with the blender
- Put your homemade garlic-infused oil in a container (preferably airtight), and keep in the refrigerator
- It can be used for 50 recipes