Gozleme with feta cheese, Melted Feta cheese inside a very thin and crunchy flatbread dough. Here is the Gozleme recipe for cheese lovers!
Gozleme with Feta Cheese (Turkish Stuffed Flatbread)
A delicious and easy-to-prepare stuffed flatbread with simple ingredients.
- Rolling pin or roller
- 1 small bunch of parsley finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon of red pepper
- 1 teaspoon of red powdered pepper
- 250 g of Feta cheese
- Add 250 grams of feta cheese in a bowl and add the parsley and spices in it.
- Mix for 2 minutes by crushing.
- Roll out the pre-made dough using a roller or rolling pin.
- Add all the ingredients on it.
- Close the dough in half and let the edges stick together.
- Place the pan on the stove, cook it on both sides, spread butter on it, and serve.
You can find "Gozleme dough" recipe on our website