Guacamole recipe, Guacamole is a product that is especially used as dipping sauce for the chips, and is also preferred as an appetizer or breakfast. As everyone knows, its main ingredient is mature avocado. Although it varies slightly according to the preference of the person who makes it, it generally has a certain flavor.
Now, let’s take a look at the recipe of the world-renowned appetizer of this fruit from the Turkish kitchen;)
- 3 big or 4 small ripe avocados
- 1 red onion
- 1 middle size tomato
- 1 jalapeno pepper or green pepper
- 1 clove of garlic
- 3 tablespoons of lime juice
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- some black pepper
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped coriander or parsley
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- Cut the avocados into two pieces. Remove the seed, chop the avocados and put into a deep bowl.
- Finely chop the onion and the tomatoes into small pieces without removing the seeds.
- Remove the seeds of the peppers and mince them in the same way.
- Put all the chopped ingredients into the bowl.
- Add salt, pepper, lemon juice, chopped parsley (coriander if available) and olive oil into the bowl and mix well.