Pastries with Dill and Cheese will value your teatime! This recipe is one of the most delicious and simple ones among the Turkish pastries that you can make in less than an hour easily.
Little Pastries with Dill and Cheese Recipe
Melt in mouth pastries with delicious filling and a light texture.
- 450 g of flour
- 175 g of margarine
- 2 tablespoons of yogurt
- 100 ml of oil
- 2 tablespoons of grape vinegar
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon of granulated sugar
- 20 g of baking powder
- 2 eggs
- 200 g feta cheese finely chopped dill
- 1 tbsp black cumin
- Pour margarine, oil, egg, vinegar, yogurt, baking powder, sugar, and salt into a bowl, mix well, then add the flour gradually and start kneading.
- After making a soft dough that does not stick to the hands, pour dill grass and knead.
- Take small pieces of dough and put cheese in it and cover. Place on a baking tray.
- Apply egg yolk and black cumin over it. Bake for 25-30 minutes at 200 degrees Celsius.
If you can not use feta cheese, you may use mozzarella or cheddar.