Cream of mushroom soup recipe, mushroom soup is a good source of Vit B12, minerals, potassium, manganese, zinc, selenium, and Vitamin D. That is why mushroom soup is great immune-supportive food you may consume whenever you want to. With this recipe, you will have a chance to learn the easy and the best way to cook a healthy mushroom soup cooked by an experienced master chef;) Enjoy this delicious soup recipe!
cream of mushroom soup, cream of mushroom soup recipe, vegan cream of mushroom soup, homemade cream of mushroom soup, gluten free cream of mushroom soup, healthy mushroom soup recipe, recipes with cream of mushroom soup, simple mushroom soup recipe,
- 750 g mushrooms
- 1 clove of garlic
- half onion
- 1 tablespoon cream
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 50 g butter
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 400 ml milk
- 50 ml oil
- Put 7 mushrooms, a clove of garlic, and onion in a pot and add 700 ml of water. Boil for 30 minutes.
- Smash it with a blender and remove the foam that has accumulated on it with a spoon.
- Chop the remaining mushrooms into very small cubes and roast.
- Fry the oil, butter, and flour in a separate pan. Add milk, and get béchamal sauce.
- Gradually add the béchamel sauce we made to the soup and thicken it.
- Add the mushrooms we have fried.
- Add salt and pepper and boil for 5 more minutes with a little cream.