Penne fra diavolo recipe. Here is a quick and simple recipe to feed the family, or yourself, and wake up those tired taste buds. This is a traditional Italian dish, that is super easy to make, and just as easy to tweak to anyone’s tastes. Let’s look at the basics of Penne Fra Diavolo, and some interesting twists on an old Italian classic.
Penne Fra Diavolo
- tomato paste
- 1 capia pepper
- 2 green peppers
- black pepper
- Boil the penne by adding 1 teaspoon of salt in the pot for 10 minutes and strain.
- Add some oils, the onions, and the peppers into the pan. Fry for 2 min.
- Add some tomato puree and keep stewing.
- Add penne pasta, salt, and pepper, stir a bit.
- You can add some grated parmesan cheese as toppings and serve.