Pigs in a blanket is a very well known recipe all over the world. These bite-sized snacks are both delicious and also very easy to make as an appetizer and even for a breakfast. Just give it a try and it will be on your favorite snack recipe list.
The Best-Ever Snack Recipe For Your Special Organisations: Pigs in A Blanket
Making pigs in a blanket in some special night is a very common situation in many countries. This delicious snack is also one of the most favourite snack of the children. In our recipes, you will find the easiest way to make it more delicious and more crunchy;)
Puff Pastry Sausage Rolls Recipe:
- 8 mini sausages
- 4 pieces puff pastry dough
- 1 egg yolk
- Divide the puff pastry dough into 4 pieces.
- Wrap a sausage in each piece and make two scratches on it.
- Put them on a baking tray.
- Apply the egg yolk and bake in the oven for 25 minutes at 200 degrees Celsius (392 degrees Fahrenheit).