Red Peppers Jam recipe may sound a little strange to most people. But you never know without trying. We think this recipe could be one of your favorite jam recipes! Especially considering that the vegetable balances the dominant sweetness of jam;)
Red Peppers Jam
A unique jam recipe made by red peppers instead of fruits:)
- 4 red capia peppers
- 350 gr sugar
- 800 ml water
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 7 cloves
- half a teaspoon of lemon salt
- Chop 2 capia peppers into small cubes and remove the seeds from the other two capia peppers and crush them in a blender with 400 ml of water.
- Add peppers and water, diced peppers, capia pepper seeds and 400 ml of water in the blender and boil for 10 minutes on high heat.
- Add 350 grams of sugar, 1 stick of cinnamon, 7 cloves, and cook on low heat for 45 minutes.
- Add lemon salt to the jam cooked for 45 minutes, let it boil for 5 more minutes, let it cool, then serve.
You can make this jam recipe with green peppers instead of red peppers upon request.