Seasoned bone broth soup recipe, Eating healthy doesn’t have to be boring or overly complicated. Sometimes you can feel overwhelmed by all the diet advices on the web, just keep it simple and follow up the traditional ways to eat healthy.
Seasoned bone broth soup is one of the super food that you may have in a very natural and simple way. Adding some salad made with some greens to you meal will make it perfect and quite enough for your daily nutrition requirements.
Seasoned Bone Broth Soup
- 1.5 kg of bone-in meat
- 3 liters of water
- 2 tablespoons of flour
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 tablespoon of grape vinegar
- 1 teaspoon of ground red pepper
- 2 cloves of grated garlic
- 1 tablespoon of salt
- 50 g of butter
- 1 bay leaf
- 4 tablespoons oil
- half lemon juice
- Wash the meat thoroughly. Add 1.5 kg of bone-in meat, 1 bay leaf, 1 tablespoon of salt, and 3 liters of water to the pressure cooker, close the lid, and cook for 2 hours on low heat.
- After 2 hours, strain the bones. Then strain again with a piece of thin cloth. Thus, fine bone fragments are also removed.
- Then pick up the meat on the bones and place it on a plate.
- Whisk 1 egg yolk, 1 tablespoon of grape vinegar, 2 cloves of grated garlic, half a lemon juice in a bowl and add half a liter of boiling water. Keep whisking for a while.
- Add 2 tablespoons of oil and 25 g of butter to a pan. Pour 2 tablespoons of flour and fry for 2 minutes.
- Pour half a liter of broth and half a liter of seasoning sauce we prepared earlier.
- Whisk well and boil for 5 minutes.
- Remove the foam that accumulates on the boiling water.
- Add 2 tablespoons of oil, 25 g of butter in a pan.
- Add 1 teaspoon of red pepper powder and fry for 1 minute.
- Pour the previously pickled meats and the sauce we made over the boiling soup.
- Boil 1 more minute and serve.