Stuffed zucchini boats with chicken recipe. Have you ever imagine the zucchini and the chicken together? Don’t just imagine it. Try this very unique and delicious recipe created by a Turkish master chef!!
Stuffed Zucchini Boats
Have you ever imagine the zucchini and the chicken together? Dont just imagine. Try this very unique and delicious recipe created by a Turkish master chef!!
- 200 g of finely chopped chicken
- 1 finely chopped onion
- 1 chopped red capia pepper
- 1 chopped green pepper
- 1 clove finely chopped garlic
- 1 finely chopped tomato
- a little bit of finely chopped parsley
- 3 zucchini
- 400 ml of milk
- 100 g grated cheese
- 1 tablespoon of flour
- 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
- 100 g butter
- slightly grated nutmeg walnuts
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon of black pepper
- 1 teaspoon of turmeric
- 1 teaspoon of cumin
- 1 teaspoon of chili pepper
- Cut the edges of the zucchini.
- First cut the zucchinis in half and then slice them lengthwise
- Carve them out with a spoon.
- Cut a thin piece with a knife under it so that it lies flat in the tray.
- Then put the saucepan on the stove. Add boiling water and the zucchinis.
- Boil for 5 minutes.
- After 5 minutes, take the zucchinis from hot water and put it in cold water. (Preferably, iced water)
- After soaking in water for a few minutes, drain the juice from the zucchinis.
- Pour 2 tablespoons of oil into a pan.
- Add the finely chopped chicken to the pan and fry for 2 minutes.
- Pour the chopped onion and garlic on it.
- Pour the chopped red and green pepper on it and fry for 1 minute.
- Add diced tomatoes and half a teaspoon of each of the salt, black pepper, chili pepper, and cumin. Stir a little and add the chopped parsley. Fry for 2 minutes and let it cool.
- Preparation of the sauce (bechamel sauce):
- Melt 100 g of butter in a pan and add a tablespoon of flour on it.
- Let it roast for about 2 minutes, pour the milk on it, and mix it for a short while.
- Add half a teaspoon of salt, black pepper, turmeric, and very little of grated nutmeg.
- Cook for 3 minutes until brown.
- Place the zucchinis on a pyrex pan and add the chicken mixture.
- Add the sauce we have prepared.
- Sprinkle the grated cheddar cheese on it and bake in the oven for 30 minutes at 170 degrees Celcius (338 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Serve hot.
You may use meat instead of chicken upon your request.