Trabzon bread recipe, Trabzon is a city in Turkey and very well known for its bread which is quite a bit sour and much more delicious than regular bread. Any breadmaking is generally simple but its harder to get the perfect consistency. Here in our recipe, you will find the proper way to prepare the perfect dough for delicious bread, with an amazing consistency. Enjoy our recipe:)
Trabzon Bread Recipe
- 450 g of flour
- 400 ml of warm water
- 10 g of powdered yeast
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon of sugar
- 1 teaspoon of butter
- Pour water, yeast, sugar into a bowl and mix. Then pour salt and knead the flour slowly and cover the dough and let it rest for 1 hour.
- Evacuate the air from the dough by kneading lightly with some flour. Split a small piece to use later.
- Roll it out lengthwise and knit it. Pour breadcrumbs on a baking tray lined with baking paper.
- Place the dough on the tray. Put the braid on it and cover it with a cloth. Let it rest for 1 hour.
- Uncover the dough after resting for 1 hour and apply water with a brush. Bake in the oven for 1 hour at 180 degrees (at the bottom of the oven, put water in a bowl to create moisture).
- Grease the baked bread with butter, cover with a cloth and let it cool.