Turkish croissant recipe If you go to Paris someday, croissants should be the first thing you need to try. But… It’s not possible and necessary to go to France to have a delicious croissant any more! Here you may find a perfect recipe by a Turkish master chef! Make your coffee ready!
Turkish Croissant Recipe
- 500 g of flour
- 200 ml of warm milk
- 100 ml of oil
- 100 ml of warm water
- 1 tsp of salt
- 100 g of sugar
- 20 g of yeast
- 100 g of butter
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp molasses
- Pour 1 cup of milk, water, oil, salt, sugar, yeast, and egg white into a bowl. Mix by hand for about 2 minutes.
- Add 500 grams of flour and knead for 5 minutes until the dough is soft. Then cover the dough and let it rest for 50 minutes.
- Cut the dough into 7 balls of approximately 100 g. Roll out the dough to 20 cm. Put butter on the surface and place on a plate.
- Do not apply butter to the top layer of the dough.
- Put it in the freezer and let it sit for 20 minutes.
- Take the dough out of the freezer. Sprinkle some flour on it and roll it out to 40 cm.
- Cut the dough into triangles.
- Spread the remaining butter onto the doughs. Wrap it as shown in the video.
- Mix the egg yolk and molasses and spread on the doughs.
- Bake at 200 degrees Celsius (392 degrees Fahrenheit) for 30 minutes and serve.